This policy applies to all Clients, users and visitors to this website and whenever word -SFDA- it means Saudi Food and Drug Authority.
Copyright and intellectual property:
All rights reserved to the SFDA the pages and screens of these pages as well as the information and materials contained in these pages, and screens are subject to the laws of intellectual property rights. The SFDA reserves its legal rights against any violation.
All information provided by visitors to the site owned by SFDA that is entitled to use this information for any purpose, as well as the use of any ideas or concepts or any experience or technology contained in any information provided by any visitor to this site.
This electronic portal for Saudi Food and Drug Authority (and may be referred to later as SFDA portal or portal) Are available for your personal use. Your access to and use of this portal is governed by the terms and conditions of use on this page or any other part of the site. The use of this site is subject to the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and your access to the portal is unconditionally approved by the terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions are subject to change or modification at any time without prior notice.
Restrictions on use:
- Provide or download files containing software, materials, data or other information that is not owned by you or do not have permission.
- Use this portal in any way to send any commercial or unwanted e-mail, or any abuse of this kind to the SFDA Portal.
- Provide or download files on this portal containing viruses or corrupted data.
- Publish post, distribute or circulate materials or information containing repugnance, violation of laws, pornography, obscene, defamatory, or illegal material or information through the SFDA portal.
- Use any part of the SFDA portal in any illegal activities in and outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Promote for any product or service that makes us in violation of any law or system applied in any field.
- Use any means, program or procedure to intercept or attempt to interfere with the correct operation of the SFDA portal.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the portal infrastructure.
Use links to the SFDA portal:
You must submit a specific request and obtain SFDA approval before creating links to this portal, displaying any of its contents in a framework, or participating in any similar activities.
The SFDA reserves the right to impose any conditions when it allows the creation of any electronic link to this portal or any of its contents, or to display this portal or any of its contents in a framework.
SFDA shall not be involved in or associated in any way with any marks, logos, trade or service symbols, or other means used or displayed on the websites linked to this portal or any of its contents.
The SFDA reserves the full rights to stop and disallow any association in any way from any site that contains inappropriate, obscene, transitive, pornographic, unacceptable or illegal content. Names, materials or information that violates any law, or violates any intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or publicity rights.
The SFDA reserves the right to disable any association in any way that is not authorized and does not accept any responsibility for the contents available in any other site accessed through this portal.
Except as described above, it is strictly forbidden to transfer copy or create links to the SFDA portal or any of its contents or to display any of them in any form.
SFDA tries to make the site available to the user around the clock, but it is not responsible for its unavailability for any reason and for any period, and may be suspended access to this site temporarily or permanently without notice.